Saturday, May 15, 2010

On The Cover: Amanda Seyfried

So, those of you who have read the few posts that currently make up my blog, may know that I love Teen Vogue a little too much. But what can I say? I am a teen, you know. So, anyways. I have come to blog about my excitement of the upcoming issue of Teen Vogue, where Amanda Seyfried will be glossing the cover. HOORAH, a non-Disney/Nickolodeon star! Not that I have anything against those folks, but they seem to be taking over parts of the fashion industry. But, when I think about it, Teen Vogue's been doing pretty good with their cover stars lately, including their current issue, which has the stunning Karlie Kloss on the cover. Now, I must share a couple of my favorite photos from the Amanda Seyfried shoot. Sure, you could just visit the Teen Vogue website, but this is much more fun for me:

stsl-coverlook-seyfried-09
Miu Miu's. Ooooh. Ahhh.
ppsl-02-amanda-seyfried-cov
This girl amazes me. She rocked a Bodyamr dress. Backwards. I honestly have no idea if she meant to or not, but I actually think it works for her.
20100419_zaf_l89_085.jpg
Well, that is all for now, folks. Oh, wait! Much thanks to my second follower, Bianca, from Cactus Fashion. I've been reading this fabulous girl's blog for quite a while, and I absolutely love it. So go check it out.

Happy Web-Surfing,
Abbey

1 comment: