Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chloe Sevigny and Lookbook

So, today while I was (cue air quotation marks) "working"in the school computer lab, I stumbled upon the Chloe Sevigny for O.C. Resort 2011 Collection. Wow. Just wow. If I had any of these pieces in my wardrobe, I would wear every single one. And the location for the lookbook makes it that much more amazing. Here are some of my favorite looks:

00010m

00030m

00120m

00150m-1

00180m

I really must be fixing these small pictures. I'm sorry about that. And-- a shout out to the beautiful Yuri Lee, who welcomed me to Lookbook. Thanks a bunch, Yuri! I'm so excited to be a part of the Lookbook community (I'll try to post my first look this weekend).

Have a Fabulous Day,

Abbey

1 comment:

  1. ahh, i am OBSESSED with opening ceremony. i love the tshirt dress in the last picture.

    i'm following! could you follow back?
    giaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete