Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh, Nylon. How I Love Thee.

Well, somebody's rediscovering their love for NYLON magazine. I don't know what it is about it, but it's just so fun in a "you might not think so, but I'm the coolest fashion magazine" kind of way. And that probably made no sense to you at all, but whatever. NYLON has so much color in their pages and in the clothing they use, and I need that, because without color, fashion would be nothing to me. I sometimes try to make myself like a collection that only has black garments, but I can never bring myself to like it. And I'm not saying that I don't like black pieces, because I do. I'm just saying that a whole collection of black can bore me to tears. Even a whole collection of yellow could bore me to tears. I just need colors. Colors. Plural. Maybe it's because I'm young (EHMAGAWSH, MOMMY! RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!). And now I shall stop talking about this, because now I'm boring you to tears. Scroll down to see some lovely pages from from NYLON. (I will post them, when I am back from a short game of tether-ball in the rain, with myself. I have a cool life, people.)

Okay, I am back. I won.

IMG_7373
Look. At. That. Envelope. So loving the Nylon undie-pants.

IMG_7379
This is what I love about you, Nylon.

IMG_7381
Yes, yes, yes!

IMG_7383
THIS is art, my friends.

IMG_7385
The Factory Girl article is one of the best parts of the magazine for me. You can also watch Factory Girl episodes on their YouTube channel. I so want her job.

IMG_7386

IMG_7388
This was such a great article on Kate Nash. Like no other article you would read about a celebrity.

IMG_7394
"Hey, what's up everybody? I moved to New York and got fiiiive piercings!"

IMG_7396
Power to the Cat.

So, what do you think of Nylon? No, really. Honestly. If you think that there's something utterly repulsive about it, tell me. If you think it may be the most amazing thing on our planet, tell me. If you use it for kitty litter, tell me.

And Now...
Goodbye!

Oh, and please click the shirtless woman to the right to be our first follower on BlogLovin. I'm so obsessed with BlogLovin right now. If you don't have one, you should definitely go get one. Right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment